77. M Aliahmadi, A Moosavi, H Sadrhosseini, Multi-objective optimization of regenerative ORC system integrated with thermoelectric generators for low-temperature waste heat recovery, Energy Reports 7, 300-3131(2021).
76.I Ghofrani, A MoosaviH Robust and efficient zero liquid discharge design strategy using four novel desalination systems: A comprehensive 4E assessmentH Journal of Cleaner Production 310, 127362 (2021).
75. SJ Farrokhi, H Pakzad, M Fakhri, A Moosavi, Superhydrophobic home-made polyurethane sponges for versatile and cost-effective oil and water separation, Separation and Purification Technology, 119240 (2021).
74. AB Sarvestani, A Chogani, M Shariat, A Moosavi, H Kariminasab, The effect of Nanopores Geometry on Desalination of Single-layer Graphene-based Membranes: A Molecular Dynamics Study, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 116749 (2021).
74. SV Rad, A Moosavi, A Nouri-Boroujerdi, H Najafkhani, S Najafpour, Drag reduction in internal turbulent flow by fabricating superhydrophobic Al2O3/waterborne polyurethane coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 127406 (2021).
73. M Ashouri, MM Zarei, A Moosavi, Investigation of the effects of geometrical parameters, eccentricity and perforated fins on natural convection heat transfer in a finned horizontal annulus using three & International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow ( 2021).
72. O Saleki, A Moosavi, SK Hannani, Friction reduction in a nanochannel with grafted poly (N-isopropylacrylamide) oligomers: A molecular dynamics study, Physics of Fluids 33 (5), 052004(2021).
71. A Merdasi, A Moosavi, Electrowetting Induced Droplet Generation in T-Junctions, Journal of Heat Transfer 143 (5), 052103 (2021).
70. N Amiri, M Honarmand, M Dizani, A Moosavi, SK Hannani, Shear-thinning droplet formation inside a microfluidic T-junction under an electric field, Acta Mechanica, 1-20 (2021).
69. MM Zarei, M Hosseini, AH Mohammadi, A Moosavi, Model development for estimating calcium sulfate dihydrate, hemihydrate, and anhydrite solubilities in multicomponent acid and salt containing aqueous solutions over wide & Journal of Molecular Liquids 328, 115473 (2021).
68. R Izadi, A Moosavi
Numerical Study of the Dynamics of Non-Newtonian Carreau Droplets under Electrowetting phenomenon, Amirkabir journal of mechanical engineering 53 (1 (Special Issue)), 1-1 2(2021).
67. E Taghvaei, N Afzali, N Taghvaei, A Moosavi, Mechanically stable superhydrophobic nanostructured aluminum mesh with reduced water surface friction, Nanotechnology 32 (19), 195302
66. Z Boroun, M Ghorbani, R Mohammadpour, A Moosavi, Importance of NPN Junction in H2S Sensing Process of SnO2-CuO Heterostructures: A Theoretical Macroscopic Approach, IEEE Sensors Journal (2020).
65. V Mortazavi, A Moosavi, A Nouri-Borujerdi, Enhancing water desalination in graphene-based membranes via an oscillating electric field, Desalination 495, 114672,(2020).
64. M Mehrdad, A Moosavi, Novel adjustable monolayer carbon nitride membranes for high-performance saline water desalination, Nanotechnology 32 (4), 045706, (2020).
63. N Afzali, E Taghvaei, A Moosavi, A novel and cost-effective method for fabrication of a durable superhydrophobic aluminum surface with self-cleaning properties, Nanotechnology 31 (46), 465708,(2020).
62. S Najafpour, A Moosavi, H Najafkhani, Condensation enhancement on hydrophobic surfaces using electrophoretic method and hybrid paint coating,Heat Transfer Engineering, 1-16,1,(2020).
61. M Sadeghi, MH Saidi, A Moosavi, M Kroger,Tuning Electrokinetic Flow, Ionic Conductance, and Selectivity in a Solid-State Nanopore Modified with a pH-Responsive Polyelectrolyte Brush: A Molecular Theory Approach
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 124 (34), 18513-18531,(2020).
60. MJ Abdollahzadeh, A MoosaviH Optimization of microgrooves for watersolid drag reduction using genetic algorithmH Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy 6 (3), 221-242,(2020).
59. I Ghofrani, A Moosavi, Brine elimination by hybridization of a novel brine-recycle bubble-column humidification-dehumidification system with a multiple-effect distillation system, Energy Conversion and Management 217, 113004,2020.
58. R Izadi, A Moosavi, Electrowetting of power-law fluids in microgrooved channels, Physics of Fluids 32 (7), 073108,1,2020.
57. E Asghari, A Moosavi, SK Hannani, Non-Newtonian droplet-based microfluidics logic gates, Scientific Reports 10 (1), 1-18,2020.
56. H Pakzad, M Liravi, A Moosavi, A Nouri-Borujerdi, H Najafkhani, Fabrication of durable superhydrophobic surfaces using PDMS and beeswax for drag reduction of internal turbulent flow, Applied Surface Science 513, 145754,6,2020.
55. N Bagheri, A Moosavi, MB Shafii, Thermal enhancement of baseboard heaters using novel fin-tube arrays: Experiment and simulation,International Journal of Thermal Sciences 151, 106285,1,(2020).
54. S Najafpour, A Moosavi, SV Rad, 2-D microflow generation on superhydrophilic nanoporous substrates using epoxy spots for pool boiling enhancement,International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 113, 104553,(2020).
53. H Asadzadeh, A Moosavi, JH ArghavaniThe effect of chitosan and PEG polymers on stabilization of GF-17 structure: A molecular dynamics study,Carbohydrate Polymers, 116124,3,(2020).
52. M Sadeghi, MH Saidi, A Moosavi, A Sadeghi, Unsteady solute dispersion by electrokinetic flow in a polyelectrolyte layer-grafted rectangular microchannel with wall absorption Journal of Fluid Mechanics 887 5, 2020.
51. A Chogani, A Moosavi, AB Sarvestani, M Shariat, The effect of chemical functional groups and salt concentration on performance of single-layer graphene membrane in water desalination process: A molecular dynamics simulation &, Journal of Molecular Liquids 301, 112478,8,(2020).
50.M Liravi, H Pakzad, A Moosavi, A Nouri-Borujerdi, A comprehensive review on recent advances in superhydrophobic surfaces and their applications for drag reduction,Progress in Organic Coatings 140, 10553715,(2020).
49. I Ghofrani, A Moosavi, Energy, exergy, exergoeconomics, and exergoenvironmental assessment of three brine recycle humidification-dehumidification desalination systems applicable for industrial &, Energy Conversion and Management 205, 112349,8,2020.
48. A Elmira, A Moosavi, SK Hannani, Non-Newtonian droplet-based microfluidics logic gates
Scientific Reports (Nature Publisher Group) 10 (1),(2020).
47. M Zarei Saleh Abad, M EbrahimiDehshali, MA Bijarchi, MB Shafii, A Moosavi, Visualization of pool boiling heat transfer of magnetic nanofluid, Heat TransferAsian Research 48 (7), 2700-27131.
46. O Saleki, A Moosavi, SK HannaniA Molecular Dynamics Study of Friction Reduction of Two-Phase Flows on Surfaces Using 3D Hierarchical Nanostructures, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 123, 27519 (2019).
45. A Merdasi, MA Daeian, A Moosavi, MB Shafii, Electrowetting induced droplet jumping over a bump, Extreme Mechanics Letters 32, 100538 (2019).
44. J Javaherchian, A Moosavi, Pressure drop reduction of power-law fluids in hydrophobic microgrooved channels, Physics of Fluids 31 (7), 073106 (2019).
43 .H Asadzadeh, A Moosavi, A Etemadi, Numerical Simulation of Drag Reduction in Microgrooved Substrates Using Lattice-Boltzmann Method, Journal of Fluids Engineering 141 (7), 071111 (2019).
42. M Mehrdad, A Moosavi, An efficient graphyne membrane for water desalination, Polymer 175, 310-319 (2019).
41. A Merdasi, A Moosavi, MB Shafii, Electrowetting-induced droplet jumping over topographically structured surfaces, Materials Research Express (2019)
40. A Ashrafi-Habibabadi, A Moosavi, Droplet condensation and jumping on structured superhydrophobic surfaces, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 134, 680-693 (2019).
39. H Asadzadeh, A MoosaviInvestigation of the interactions between Melittin and the PLGA and PLA polymers: molecular dynamic simulation and binding free energy calculation, Materials Research Express 6 (5), 055318 1 (2019).
38. S Kargar, A Moosavi, Bidirectional water transport through non-straight carbon nanotubes, Journal of Molecular Liquids 276, 39-46 (2019).
37. E. Asghari, A. Moosavi, S. Kazemzadeh Hannani, Simulation of water purification using magnetically ultra-responsive micro-and nanoscavengers, Journal of water process engineering 24, 63 (2018).
36. E. Taghvaei, A. Moosavi, A. Nouri Borujerdi, M. A. Daeian and S. Vafaeinejad, Superhydrophobic surfaces with a dual-layer micro- and nanoparticle coating for drag reduction, Energy, 125 (2017).
35. M. A. Daeian, A. Moosavi, A. Nouri Borujerdi, E. Taghvaei, Drag reduction in a channel with
microstructure grooves using the lattice Boltzmann method, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 50, 105301 (2017).
34. A. Ashrafi and A. Moosavi, Droplet condensation on chemically homogeneous and heterogeneous surfaces, To appear in J. Appl. Phys. (2016).
33. A. Shafii fini and A. Moosavi, Effects of wall angularity of atrium on buildings natural ventilationand thermal performance and CFD model , Energy and Buildings, 121, 265 (2016).
34. A. Chogani, A. Moosavi and M. Rahiminejad, Numerical simulation of salt water passing mechanism through nanoporous single-layer graphene membrane, Chem. Prod. Process Model., 11, 1 (2016).
33. Z. Boroun, M. Ghorbani, A. Moosavi and R. Mohammadpour, New Insight into H2S Sensing Mechanism of Continuous SnO2-CuO Bilayer Thin Film: A Theoretical Macroscopic Approach , J. Phys. Chem. C, 120, 7678 (2016)
32. S. M. Banihashemi Tehrani, A. Moosavi and H. Sadr, Filtration of aerosol particles by cylindrical fibers within a parallel and staggered array, Microsyst Technol, 22, 965 (2016).
31. M. Ashouri, M. B. Shafii and A. Moosavi, Diffuser miniature pump with an extra ferrofluidic valve,Microfluid Nanofluid, 19, 1235 (2015).
30. S .S. Asadzadeh, A. Moosavi, C. Huynh and O. Saleki, Thermo acoustic study of carbon nanotubes in near and far field: Theory, simulation, and experimen, J. Appl. Phys., 117, 095101 (2015).
29. A. Bedram, A. Moosavi. S. K. Hannani, A novel method for producing unequal sized droplets in micro- and nanofluidic channels, To appear in Eur. Phys. J. E. (2015)
28. A. Bedram, A. Moosavi, S. K. Hanani, Analytical relations for long-droplet breakup in asymmetric T junctions, Phys. Rev. E, 91, 053012 (2015)
27. M. Ashouri, M. B. Shafii, A. Moosavi and H. A. Hezave,A novel Revolving Piston Minipump, Sensors and Actuators B, 218, 237 (2015).
26.M. Kheirodin, H. N. Pishkenar, A. Moosavi and A. Meghdari, Study of biomolecules imaging using molecular dynamics simulations, 10, 1550096 (2015).
25. A. Bedram, A. E. Darabi, A. Moosavi and S. K. Hannani, Numerical Investigation of an efficient method (T-Junction with valve) for producing unequal-sized droplets in micro- and nano-fluidic systems, ASME J. Fluid Eng., 137, 031202 (2014).
24. A. Moghimi, A. Moosavi,Water electrolyte transport through corrugated carbon nanopores, To appear in Phys. Rev. E (2014).
23. A. M . Akbarzadeh, A. Moosavi and A. Moghimi, Dewetting of evaporating thin films over nanometer-scale topographies, To appear in Phys. Rev. E (2014).
22. M. Asgari, A. Moosavi, Interaction of 3D dewetting nanodroplets on homogeneous and chemically heterogeneous substrates, To appear in J. Phys. Condens. Matter (2014).
21. A. Moghimi, A. Moosavi and A. M . Akbarzadeh, Nanofluidic transport inside carbon nanotubes, To appear in J. Phys. D (2013).
20. A. Mazloomi, A. Moosavi and E. Esmaili, Gravity driven thin liquid films over topographical substrates, To appear in Eur. Phys. J. E. (2013).
19. A. Vahid and A. Moosavi, Morphology of nanodroplets on structured surfaces, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 46, 215302 (2013).
18. A. Mazloomi and A. Moosavi, Thin liquid film flow over substrates with two topographical features, Phys. Rev. E. 87, 022409 (2013).
17. M. Asgari and A .Moosavi, Coarsening dynamics of nanodroplets on chemically patterned substrates, J. Phys. Condens. Matter, 25, 045012 (2013).
16. E. Esmaili, A. Moosavi and A. Mazloomi, Dynamics of wettability driven droplets in smooth and corrugated microchannels, J. Stat. Mech. P10005 (2012).
15.A. Asgari and A. Moosavi, Coarsening dynamics of dewetting nanodroplets on chemically patterned substrates, Phys. Rev. E, 86, 016303 (2012).
14. A. Mazloomi, F. Sharifi, M.R. Salimpour and A. Moosavi, Optimization of highly conductive insert architecture for cooling a rectangular chip, to appear in Int. Commu. Heat Mass Trans. (2012).
13. A. Bedram and A. Moosavi, Droplet breakup in an asymmetric microfluidic T junction, Eur. Phys. J. E, 34,78 (2011).
12. A. Bedram and A. Moosavi, Breakup of droplets in micro and nanofluidic T-junctions, to appear in JAFM (2011).
11. A. Moosavi, A. Mohammadi, Dynamics of nanodroplets on wettability gradient surfaces, J. Phys. Condens. Matter, 23, 085004 (2011).
10. A. Moosavi, M. Rauscher, and S. Dietrich, Dynamics of nanodroplets near nanometric steps, J. Phys. Condens. Matter (Special issue), 21, 464120 (2009).
9. A. Moosavi, M. Rauscher, and S. Dietrich, Size dependent motion of nanodroplets on chemical steps, J. Chem. Phys. , 129, 044706 (2008).
8. A. Moosavi, M. Rauscher, and S. Dietrich, Motion of nanodroplets near chemicalheterogeneities, Langmuir, 24, 734 (2008).
7. M. Rauscher, A. Moosavi, and S. Dietrich, The dynamics of nanodroplets, Focus on Materials, 5, 2 (2008).
6. S. Dietrich, A. Moosavi, M. N. Popescu, M. Rauscher, J. Koplik, and T. S. Lo, Nanofluidics, in high performance computing in the Max Planck Society, published by the Garching Computing Center of the Max Planck Society (RZG), Page 27 (2007).
5. A. Moosavi, M. Rauscher, and S. Dietrich, Motion of nanodroplets near edges and wedges, Phys. Rev. Lett., 97, 236101 (2006).
* Highlighted by Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology, December 18, 2006.
4. A. Moosavi and P. Sarkomaa, Critical resistance for multi-phase composite materials, Phys. Lett. A, 313, 218 (2003).
3. A. Moosavi, P. Sarkomaa and W. Polashenski Jr., The effective conductivity of composite materials with cubic arrays of multi-coated spheres, Appl. Phys. A, 77, 441 (2003).
2. A. Moosavi and P. Sarkomaa, The effective conductivity of three-phase composite materials with circular cylindrical inclusions, J. Phys. D., 36, 1644 (2003).
1. A. Moosavi and P. Sarkomaa, The resonant behavior of a multi-phase composite material, Int. J. Mod. Phys. C, 13, 405 (2002).
1. A. Moosavi, M. Rauscher, S. Dietrich, Dynamics of nano-droplets on structured surfaceses, Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft (DPG), Berlin, February 25-29 (2008).
2. M. Rauscher, A. Moosavi, and S. Dietrich, Flowing liquid films on chemically and
topographically structures substrates, Liquid Matter Conference, Utrecht (the Netherlands), July 2-6 (2005).
3. A. Moosavi and R. Hilfer, Characterization of carbonate rocks using local porosity theory, Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft (DPG), Regensburg, March 8-12 (2004).
Copyright ? 2009-2021 MNF Lab. - All Rights reserved.
1. A. Moosavi and R. Hilfer, Microstructure modelling of carbonate rocks, Research report to Statoil. Co. (2004).
2. A. Moosavi and R. Hilfer, Characterization of carbonate rocks using local porosity theory, Research report to Statoil. Co. (2003).
3. M. Horttanainen, A. Moosavi, V.M. Vaarrala, and P. Sarkomaa, Modelling of combustion and flame propagation in packed beds of wood particles. Project report in CODE polttoprosessien mallinnuksen teknologiaohjelma, Vuosikirja, Projektiraportit. (CODE technology program in modelling of combustion processes, Annual book, Project reports) (2001).
4. R. saeeda, A. Moosavi, and A. Hannaneh, Three dimensional numerical simulation of the flow in an automotive torque converter, Research report, Mega Motor Co., Iran (1999).
1. A. Moosavi, Transport properties of multi-phase composite materials, LUT, Finland (2003).