- Jahan Looragi (in progress). Rapport management in Roudbari dialect of south Kerman vs. standard Persian: A sociolinguistic study.
- Parisa Delphie (in progress). Imagined identity and investment among Iranian immigration applicants in IELTS courses.
- FatemehÂ Momeni (2020). Exploring thesis committee membersâ€™ verbal and non-verbal agreement/disagreement speech acts in Iranian TEFL studentsâ€™ viva sessions.
- Nahid Soltanian (2019).Â Language identity, investment, and imagined community among Iranian English language learners: A longitudinal mix-method research.
- Elham Gheidari (2019). Investigating the relationship between investment and language identity among Iranian EFL learners in terms of their proficiency level.
- Haniye Seyri (2019). Authorial identity among Iranian vs. English native speakers: A corpus-based analysis of stance and engagement markers in research articles.
- Ehsan Majidifard (2019). Attitudes of Tati speakers of Khorasan towards Farsi and Tati.
- Ehsan Nemati (2019). Examining peer review bias in evaluating native and non-native English academic writings: The case of Iranian TEFL professors and graduate students.
- Alireza Khaksar (2019).Â Investigating the effect of linguistic imperialism on EFL and ESP teachersâ€™ pedagogical practices.
- Amirhossein Musavi (2018). Intercultural Communicative Competence development through watching movies and reading literary texts: An ICC course for Iranian university students.
- Sara Habibi-Kasseb (2018). A corpus-based analysis of â€śLe PetitÂ Princeâ€ť and its translations from a computational Linguistic perspective.
- Saman Jamshidi (2018). Development and validation of the studentsâ€™ authorial voice and identity questionnaire (SAVIQ): A multiphase study of authorial identity in the Iranian context.
- Vida Orouji (2018).Â The impact of negative/positive emotions on English language teachers` identity: A mixed-method research.
- Maryam Faraji (2017). Reconstructing cultural awareness of Iranian EFL teachers with regard to English as an International Language (EIL) and their perception of teaching culture.
- Somayeh Khalkhali (2017). Examining the relationship between Iranian EFL teachersâ€™ intercultural competence and their professional identity considering their impacts on pedagogical preferences.
- Ava Bahrami (2017). Cultural identity among Iranian English language teachers: A multi-phase mixed-method research.
- Maryam Vaezi (2017). Creative writing among Iranian English language learners.
- Farzane Tavangar Ranjbar (2016). Examining the relationship between EFL teachersâ€™ social-emotional intelligence and their perceived communication competence in terms of gender and experience.
- Zahra Mottaghi (2016). Attitude toward World Englishes among Iranian English language learners.
- Akbar Ghaffari (2016). The analysis of intersemiotic translation of the novel â€śThe Hunger Gamesâ€ť by Suzanne Collins and its cinematic version by Gary Ross.
- Mehrdad Naghibian (2016). An integrated intercultural course for Iranian English language learners: When east meets west.
- Ashkan Latifi (2015). The effect of a critical reflective course on the construction of Iranian EFL learnersâ€™ identity: A case of an online EFL class.
- Mahdi Hasanpour (2015). Examining the interactional metadiscourse markers in Iranian MA applied linguistics theses.
- Masoumeh Rahimi (2014). The effect of video-driven tasks on the enhancement of intercultural communicative competence and WTC in Iranian English language learners.