1. Maryam Tahani, A. M. Afshin Hemmatyar, Hamid R. Rabiee, and Maryam Ramezani, “Inferring Dynamic Diffusion Networks in Online Media,” ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data(IF:2.58), vol. 10, issue 4, June, 2016.
2. A. Soltani-Farani, H. R. Rabiee, and S. A. Hosseini, “Spatial-Aware Dictionary Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (IF: 3.467), vol. 53, no.1, pp. 527-541, 2015.
3. A. Shaban, H. R. Rabiee, M. Najibi, and S. Yousefi, “From Local Similarities to Global Coding: A Framework for Coding Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IF: 3.625), 24(12): 5074-5085, 2015.
4. A. Fattaholmanan, H. R. Rabiee, “A Large-Scale Active Measurement Study on the Effectiveness of Piece-Attack on BitTorrent Networks,” Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (IF: 1.351), issue 99, 2015.
5. A. Soltani-Farani and H. R. Rabiee, “When Pixels Team up: Spatially-Weighted Sparse Coding for Hyperspectral Image Classification,” IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters (IF: 1.809), vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 107-111, 2015.
6. A. Fattaholmanan, H. R. Rabiee, P. Siyari, and , “Peer to Peer Compressive Sensing for Network Monitoring,” IEEE Communication Letters (IF: 1.463), Issue 19, no. 1, pp. 38-41, 2015.
7. A. Zarezade, H. R. Rabiee, A. Soltani-Farani, and A. Khajenezhad, “Patchwise Joint Sparse Tracking with Occlusion Detection,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IF: 3.199), 2014.
8. J. Muhammadi, H. R. Rabiee, and S. A. Hosseini, “A Unified Statistical Framework for Crowd Labeling,” Journal of Knowledge and Information Systems – KAIS (IF: 2.639), vol. 41, no. 1, October 2014.
9. M. Salehi, H. R. Rabiee, “A Measurement Framework for Directed Networks”, IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC) (IF: 3.121), Special Issue on Network Science, Vol. 31, No. 6, pp. 1007-1016, June 2013.
10. M. Salehi, H. R. Rabiee, and A. Rajabi, “Sampling from Complex Networks with High Community Structures,” Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science (IF: 2.076), Jun; 22(2): 023126, 2012.
11. M.H. Rohban, H. R. Rabiee, “Supervised Neighborhood Graph Construction for Semi-Supervised Classification”, Elsevier Pattern Recognition (IF: 3.172), vol. 45, pp. 1363-1372, 2012.
12. H. Asheri, H. R. Rabiee, and M. H. Rohban, “Signal Extrapolation for Image and Video Error Concealment Using Gaussian Processes with Adaptive non-Stationary Kernels”, IEEE Signal Processing Letters (IF: 1.674), vol. 19, pp. 700 - 703, October 2012.
13. H. Asheri, H. R. Rabiee, N. Pourdamghani, and M. Ghanbari, “Multi-Directional Spatial Error Concealment Using Adaptive Edge Thresholding”, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics (IF: 1.087), vol. 58, pp. 880 - 885, August 2012.
14. M. Amiri and H. R. Rabiee, “RASIM: A Novel Rotation and Scale Invariant Matching of Local Image Interest Points”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IF: 3.199), vol. 20, pp. 3580-91, 2011.
15. A. Farzad and H. R. Rabiee, “Modeling Topological Characteristics of BitTorrent-Like Peer-to-Peer Networks”, IEEE Communications Letters (IF: 1.463), vol. 15, pp. 896-898, 2011.
1. Sarah Rastegar, Mahdieh Soleymani, Hamid R. Rabiee, Seyed Mohsen Shojaee, “MDL-CW: A Multimodal Deep Learning Framework with Cross Weights,” CVPR, Los Vegas, Nevada, June 26th – July 1st, 2016.
2. Hamidreza Mahyar, Hamid R. Rabiee, Ali Movaghar, Elaheh Ghalebi, Ali Nazemian,”CS-ComDet: A Compressive Sensing Approach for Inter-Community Detection in Social Networks,” ASONAM 2015.
3.S. A. Hosseini, H. R. Rabiee, H. and Hafez, A. Soltani-Farani, “Classifying A Stream of Infinite Concepts: A Bayesian Non-Parametric Approach,” ECML PKDD 2014, Nancy, France, 2014.
4. A. Soltani-Farani, H. R. Rabiee, and A. Zarezade, “Collaborating Frames: Temporally Weighted Sparse Representation for Visual Tracking,” IEEE International Conference in Image Processing, Paris, France, 2014.
5. S. Haghiri, H. R. Rabiee, A. Soltani-Farani, S. A. Hosseini, and M. Shadloo, “Locality Preserving Discriminative Dictionary Learning,” IEEE International Conference in Image Processing, Paris, France, 2014.
6. A. Shaban, H. R. Rabiee, M. Farajtabar, M. Ghazvininejad, “From Local Similarity to Global Coding: An Application to Image Classification,” CVPR, Portland, Oregon, 2013.
7. H. S. Ayatollahi, H. R. Rabiee, M. H. Rohban, and M. Salehi, “Incorporating Betweenness Centrality in Compressive Sensing for Congestion Detection,” IEEE 38th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Vancouver, Canada, 2013.
8. A. Ghasemi, H. R. Rabiee, M. T. Manzouri, and M. H. Rohban, “A Bayesian Approach to the Data Description Problem”, AAAI, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, July 2012.
9. M. Eslami, H. R. Rabiee, and M. Salehi, “Diffusion-Aware Sampling and Estimation in Information Diffusion Networks”, ASE/IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 2012.
10. H. Asheri, A. Bayati, H. R. Rabiee, and M. H. Rohban, “Motion Vector Recovery With Gaussian Process Regression”, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2011), Prague, Czech Republic, May 22-27, 2011.
11. H. Asheri, H R. Rabiee, N. Pourdamghani, and M. H. Rohban, “A Gaussian Process Regression Framework for Spatial Error Concealment with Adaptive Kernels”, ICPR, 2010.
12. M.R. Jamali, S. Zokaei, and H.R. Rabiee, “A New Approach for Distributed Image Coding in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, 2010.
13. MJ. Khaledi, H R. Rabiee, and MH.. Khaledi, “Fuzzy Mobility Analyzer: A Framework for Evaluating Mobility Models in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks”, IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference(WCNC’10), Sydney, Australia, 2010.
14. M.Y. Naderi, H.R. Rabiee, and M. Khansari, “Performance Analysis of Selected Error Control Protocols in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks”, The 18th IEEE/ACM Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS2010), Miami, Florida, 2010.
15. M. H. Rohban, H. R. Rabiee, Arash Vahdat, “Face virtual pose generation using aligned locally linear regression for face recognition,” IEEE ICIP 2009, pp. 4121-4124, 2009.
16. P. Taslimi, H. R. Rabiee, H. Shakouri, “An Empirical Centre Assignment in RBF Network for Quantification of Anaesthesia Using Wavelet-Domain Features,” The 4th International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, Antalya, Turkey, April 29 through May 2, 2009.
17. MJ. Khaledi, A. M. A. Hemmatyar, H. R. Rabiee, S. M. Mousavi, MH. Khaledi,”Mobility Analyzer: A Framework for Analysis and Recognition of Mobility Traces in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks,” In Proceedings of the IFIP/IEEE third International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS’09), Cairo, Egypt, December 2009.
18. H. Roodaki, H. R. Rabiee, M. Ghanbari, “Performance Enhancement of H.264 CODEC by Layered Coding,” IEEE ICASSP 2008, March 30, April 4, Las Vegas, USA, 2008.
19. M. Kefayati, M. S. Talebi, H. R. Rabiee and B. H. Khalaj. “On Secure Consensus Information Fusion over Sensor Networks,” in proceedings of the ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA 2007), 2007.
20. S. M. Mousavi, H. R. Rabiee, M. Moshref, “MobiSim: A Framework for Simulation of Mobility Models in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks,” The 4th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, Mobility 2007, Singapore, 10th – 12th September 2007.
Books & Book Chapters:
1. H. R. Rabiee, E-Government (in Farsi), The German Experience, vol. 1, Aug. 2004, ISBN964-92382-4-7.
2. M. Khansari and H. R. Rabiee (in Farsi), An Introduction to Free and Open Source Softwares, November 2005 , ISBN:964-96535-0-3.