1. M. R. Nikmaneshi, B. Firoozabadi, A. Mozafari & L.L.Munn, A multi-scale model for determining the effects of pathophysiology and metabolic disorders on tumor growth, Scientific Reports, 10(1), 2020.
N. Najafpour, H. Afshin, B. Firoozabadi, Dust concentration over a semi-arid region: Parametric study and establishment of new empirical models, Atmospheric Research, 243, 2020.
3. M. Mohammadpour, B. Firoozabadi, High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) ablation of porous liver: Numerical analysis of heat transfer and hemodynamics, Applied Thermal Engineering (2020), doi:https: //doi.org/10.1016 /j. applthermaleng.2020.115014
4. A. Hamidi; M.R. Oshaghi, H. Afshin, B. Firoozabadi, Experimental Investigation of Various Regimes of Bubble Formation and Growth- A Theoretical View of Double Coalescence Regime, J. Fluid Engineering, 142, 2020.
5. MS. Salehi, H. Afshin, B. Firoozabadi, Numerical investigation of dynamics of drop motion using lattice Boltzmann method, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 296, 2019.
6. M. Mohammadpour, B. Firoozabadi, Numerical study of the effect of vascular bed on heat transfer during high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) ablation of the liver tumor, Journal of Thermal Biology, 86, 2019.
7. F. Sharifi, B. Firoozabadi, K. Firoozbakhsh, Numerical Investigations of Hepatic
Spheroids Metabolic Reactions in a Perfusion Bioreactor, Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, 7, 2019.
8. P. Rostami, N. Kashaninejad, K. Moshksayan, M. S. Saidi, B. Firoozabadi, N.T. Nguyen, Novel approaches in cancer management with circulating tumor cell clusters, Journal of Science: Advanced Materials and Devices, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsamd.2019.01.006.
9. M.R. Oshaghi, M. Shahsavari, H. Afshin, B. Firoozabadi, Experimental investigation of the bubble motion and its ascension in a quiescent viscous liquid, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 10, 2019.
10. M. Mosharaf-Dehkordi, B.D. Firoozabadi, On the steady/quasi-steady dissipation term in the classic discrete vapor cavity model for simulating column separation, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 165, 2018.
11. R. Jahromi, H.A. Pakravan, M. S. Saidi, B. Firoozabadi, Primary stenosis progression versus secondary stenosis formation in the left coronary bifurcation: A mechanical point of view, Biocybernetics and biomedical engineering, 39, 2019.
12. H. Ghaffari, M. S. Saidi and B. Firoozabadi, Biomechanical analysis of actin cytoskeleton function based on a spring network cell model, J Mechanical Engineering Science, 231(7), 2017.
13. M. N. Abhari, M. Iranshahi, M. Ghodsian, B. Firoozabadi, Experimental study of obstacle effect on sediment transport of turbidity currents, Journal of Hydraulic Research , 56 (5), 2018.
14. N. Najafpour, H. Afshin, B. Firoozabadi, The 20-22 February 2016 mineral dust event in Tehran, Iran: numerical modeling, remote sensing and in-situ measurements, Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres, 123(10), 2018.
15. A. Kumarsi, M.S. Saidi, H. Moghadas, B. Firoozabadi, A novel process for fabrication of a flexible super hydrophilic porous membrane for organ-on-a-chip applications, Scientia Iranica, 26(2), 2019.
16. M. Roustaei, M. Nikmaneshi, B. Firoozabadi, Simulation of Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) permeation into multilayer coronary arterial wall: Interactive effects of wall shear stress and ﬂuid-structure interaction in hypertension, Journal of Biomechanics 67, 2018.
17. M.R. Nikmaneshi, B. Firoozabadi, M.S. Saidi, Fully-coupled mathematical modeling of actomyosin-cytosolic two-phase ﬂow in a highly deformable moving Keratocyte cell, Journal of Biomechanics 67, 2018.
18. A. Farizan, S. Yaghoubi, B. Firoozabadi, H. Afshin, Effect of an obstacle on the depositional behavior of turbidity currents. Turbidity currents, Journal of Hydraulic Research, 57(1), 2019.
19. M. Salehi, M. Esfidani, H. Afshin, B. Firoozabadi, Experimental investigation and comparison of Newtonian and non-Newtonian shear-thinning drop formation, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 94, 2018.
20. H. Pakravan, M. Saidi, B. Firoozabadi, A multiscale approach for determining the morphology of endothelial cells at a coronary artery, International J Numerical Method in Biomedical Engineering. 33(12), 2017.
21. A. Ghasemi V., B. Firoozabadi, M.S. Saidi, Theoretical modeling of actin-retrograde-flow passing clusters of confined T cell receptors, Mathematical Bioscience, 283, 2017.
22. N. Kashaninejad, M. Nikmaneshi, H. Moghadas, A. Kumarsi, M. Rismanian, M. Barisam, M. Saidi and B. Firoozabadi, Organ-Tumor-on-a-Chip for Chemosensitivity Assay: A Critical Review, Micromachines, 7, 2016.
23. S. Yaghoubi, H. Afshin; B. Firoozabadi, A. Farizan, Experimental Investigation of the Effect of Inlet Concentration on the Behavior of Turbidity Currents in the Presence of Two Consecutive Obstacles, Journal of Waterway Port Coastal and Ocean Engineering 143(2), 2018.
24. M. Reshadi, M.H. Saidi, B. Firoozabadi, M.S. Saidi, Electrokinetic and aspect ratio effects on secondary flow of viscoelastic fluids in rectangular microchannel, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 20(8), 2016.
25. Khoozan, B. Firoozabadi, A-priori error estimation of upscaled coarse grids for water-flooding process, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 94(8), 2016.
26. H.A. Pakravan, M.S. Saidi, B. Firoozabadi, A mechanical model for morphological response of endothelial cells under combined wall shear stress and cyclic stretch loadings, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, 15(5), 2016.
27. M. R. Nikmaneshi, B. Firoozabadi, M. S. Saidi, Two-phase acto-cytosolic fluid flow in a moving keratocyte: A 2D continuum model”, Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, 77, 2015.
28. H. Rajabzadeh, B. Firoozabadi, M.S. Saidi, M. Monjezi, M.A. Navabi, E. Malekan Rad, Evaluation of a novel extra-cardiac Fontan procedure with implantation of a biocompatible membrane, IRBM - Innovation and Research in Biomedical Engineering, 36, 2015.
29. H.A. Pakravan, M.S. Saidi, B. Firoozabadi, The importance of fluid-structure interaction simulation for determining the mechanical stimuli of endothelial cells and the atheroprone regions in a coronary bifurcation, Scientia Iranica, 23(1), 2016.
Vol. 50, Issue
1, pp. 60-69, 2012.
30. M.R. Nikmaneshi, B. Firoozabadi, M.S. Saidi, Continuum model of actin-myosin flow, Iranian Journal of Biomedical Engineering ,7 ,2014.