به نام خداوند جان و خرد
سخنی از قرآن کریم
SMA - Summary
· Due to the possibility of large elastic deformation of SMA (because of the microstructure phase changes, Aust.-Mart, under Temp. and Mechanical loading) they are a good choice for actuators and damping vibrations.
· Rapid introduction and expansion of SMA’s in the field of Aerospace Structures
· Developing 1-D code for modelling of SMA wires for the control of a solar aircraft ruder
· Developing 2-D code for application of SMA panels to aircraft flaps
· Simulation of application of the SMA wires and panels to vibration control in a micro-satellite structure through stress-stiffening or softening
· 1-D code has already been developed.
· SMA wires are good choices for low speed and smooth flight trajectory profile aircrafts
· For high speed-high frequency applications the heat removal needs more attention
· The power consumption of the aircraft could be lowered by using SMA’s
1) Rajabi, M. and Abedian, A.,"CONTROL OF A SOLAR AIRCRAFT RUDDER USING SHAPE MEMORY WIRES" submitted to the journal of Computational Material Science (CMS) for possible publications.